Attention: Available 100% in English starting in the academic year 2016/17!
Bachelor in Management & Technology
Technologie- und Managementorientierte Betriebswirtschaftslehre (TUM-BWL)
Stand out from the crowd – Give your passion for management a sound technical basis
Many companies today are looking for managers with a background in engineering or natural sciences. They need passionate individuals who combine entrepreneurial skills and a detailed knowledge of business with a solid understanding of innovation and technology.
Our Bachelor in Management & Technology (TUM-BWL) gives you the interdisciplinary focus you need, putting you at a distinct advantage when it comes to shaping your career. The program combines courses in management (70% of your studies) with options in engineering or natural sciences (30%). We also leave you plenty of room for specialization and pursuing the areas that interest you most.
Our teaching draws on the latest research and state-of-the-art industrial practice. As well as lectures, we run regular tutorials and small-group seminars. Practical experience is ensured through project work.
When you are nearing graduation, our excellent Career Service Center is at your disposal to help you launch your professional career. We have strong connections to many leading firms, including BMW, BCG, Commerzbank, E.ON, Siemens and Telefónica O2 Germany.
- 70% business, 30% engineering or natural sciences
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Basics in: Economics, Law, Management, Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Electives in Management and Engineering
- Specialization in Engineering/Natural Sciences (English track: Computer Engineering)
- International Experience & Communication Skills
- Project Studies focusing on practical or research issues
- Bachelor's Thesis
Language of tuition
- German/English OR 100% English (first intake in the winter semester 2016/17)
Start of program
- Winter semester
Length of program
- 6 semesters (option to continue directly to a Master's)
- Full-time study (30 credits per semester)
- Abitur or equivalent
- Successful completion of the assessment procedure
- May 15 - July 15
- No fee (by German law)
- Student Union contribution