5 good reasons for studying at the new TUM Campus Heilbronn
From winter semester 2018/19 two English master courses will start at the TUM Campus Heilbronn: the master program Master in Management & Innovation for young professionals teaches the newest findings from innovation management and technology. The master program Master in Management is specifically conceived for particularly qualified bachelor graduates from engineering and natural sciences.
Here are five good reasons for studying at the new TUM Campus Heilbronn:
- Exclusive academic focus: Only at the TUM Campus Heilbronn can students specialize in “Management of Family Businesses”, in “Management of Digital Transformation” as well as in “Business Law”. These specializations give students the chance to learn about how familyled companies operate and how they are managed against the backdrop of growing digitization. The city of Heilbronn and the surrounding region, home to a large number of entrepreneurial firms and hidden champions, many of which are family run businesses, offer the perfect environment in which to pursue these specializations.
- Innovative location: At the TUM Campus Heilbronn students benefit from unique digital teaching and learning methods and seminar rooms fitted to the latest technical standard. In order to make the most of digital learning, TUM School of Management provides students with cutting-edge tablets and smartphones in a unique pilot scheme only available in Heilbronn.*
- Intimate campus atmosphere: At the TUM Campus Heilbronn small student numbers can be expected, individual support and lots of opportunities to actively shape campus life.
- High job density: In one of the economically strongest regions of Germany, numerous successful family businesses and innovative world market leaders are based. This provides the students with the possibility to gain valuable practical experience at world market leaders during their studies, and build a comprehensive network for their future career.
- Beautiful surroundings offer lots of leisure opportunities: The small university city on the river Neckar is surrounded by picturesque vineyards and impresses with affordable accommodation, short transit, lots of green areas and many options for cultural and leisure activities.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* The mobile devices will be lent by TUM School of Management for teaching and learning purposes only within the framework of a pilot project. The number of devices is limited and there is no legal entitlement to get a device provided.
Related News in this category
Technical University of Munich
TUM School of Management