- Student Life
Application period for the Bachelor in Management and Technology starting today
Digitalization is transforming vast areas of our economy and society. Companies are changing the way they operate as digital technology revolutionizes their processes and distribution channels. In response, demand is growing for qualified individuals who combine management expertise with a profound knowledge of digital technology.
We created the Bachelor in Management & Technology with the new Digital Technologies specialization with a particular type of candidate in mind. We are looking for highly motivated high-school graduates who are interested in business administration and, at the same time, want to acquire a basic knowledge of the natural sciences and engineering – with a special focus on digital technology. Graduates of the program will be ideally qualified for a career that combines business management with technical skills, particularly in the area of digital technology.
- Basics in: Economics, Law, Management, Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Electives in Management and Technology
- Specialization in Digital Technology
- International Experience & Communication Skills
- Project Studies focusing on practical or research issues
- Bachelor’s Thesis
Upon completion of this program our graduates will
- have a sound understanding of the link between Management and Digital Technology.
- have knowledge of business fundamentals.
- be effective communicators of business topics.
- be responsible decision makers.
- be managers in a global world.
The application period for the winter semester starts today, on 15 May and ends on 15 July each year.
More information can be found → here.
Image: © TUM School of Management
Related News in this category
Technical University of Munich
TUM School of Management