Event Premiere: TUM Management Alumni Spotlight
Positive changes for society, especially in low-income communities, need a tailored solution, a low-cost implementation and a business model that ensures long-term financial sustainability. The benefits for the community are numerous, but so are the challenges for the innovators.
TUM Management Alumni Spotlight is a new event format by the TUM Management Alumni e.V. that focuses on the topic of Social Impact and Innovations. It premieres next Tuesday, January 26, 2021, from 6:00 – 8:00pm via online event platform. In line with the topic of Social Impact, the winners of the Social Impact Award 2020 will be announced and shortly present their projects. Following the discussion and award ceremony, you will have the opportunity to talk the participants and get to know the alumni network.
- Format: Virtual Panel discussion & Networking Event
- Date: 26th January 2021
- Time: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Language: English
- Moderation: Prof. Dr. Frank-Martin Belz (Chair of Corporate Sustainability & Director TUM SEED Center)
- Welcome Speech: Prof. Dr. Gunther Friedl (Dean TUM SoM & Chairman of the Board TUM Management Alumni e.V.)
- Guest speaker:
- Prof. Dr. Holger Patzelt (TUM Entrepreneurship Research Institute)
- Silvia Angel (Training and Coaching for entreprneurship & social innovations, Social Impact GmbH – Lab Munich)
- Altus Viljoen (Social Impact Award Winner of 2019)
- Maria Sievert (Founder & Managing Partner @Inveox)
Please register here.
Related News in this category
Technical University of Munich
TUM School of Management