Would you like to find out more about the Master in Finance and Information Management, our program that combines outstanding education in Finance Management as well as profound skills in computer science or mathematics?
Then join our virtual info session on April 22, 2021 starting at 4 pm (Munich time).
What can you expect:
- More information about the study program.
- Exciting insights from professors from the departments of Finance, Information Management, and Mathematics.
- The opportunity to meet business partners from our mentoring program.
- The chance to hear the experiences of former FIM students and alumni.
- Q&A session where all of your questions regarding the study program will be answered.
Afterwards we would be pleased to get you know better at a “get together”. Of course, you will also have the opportunity to ask any questions you might have.
To take part, please register and you will receive all further details.