Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Basics in: Economics, Law, Management, Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Electives in Management and Technology
- Specialization in Technology (English track: Computer Engineering)
- International Experience & Communication Skills
- Project Studies focusing on practical or research issues
- Bachelor’s Thesis
Upon completion of this program our graduates will
- have a sound understanding of the link between management and technology.
- have knowledge of business fundamentals.
- be effective communicators of business topics.
- be responsible decision makers.
- be managers in a global world.