Do you have further questions on our services or need additional Information about school? Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions. If you still can’t find what you are looking for, you can also send us your inquiry by means of our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Master in Consumer Affairs
- New student starting in winter term 19/20? Please find here your onboarding schedule to prepare and plan your study start.
- Course registration for seminars and limited courses for the winter term 2019/2020 will be open from 05/08/2019 12am until 18/08/2019 11:30pm. Please click here to register. There is also a guide available here.
- Planned video recordings for the winter term 2019/2020: Full list here
- New Softskill Seminars: find infos on dates and registration for the summer semester 2020 here.
- Neuer Blockkurs: Einführung in die empirische Forschung bei Lehrstuhl Prof. Welpe im September 2019.
In order to help you find suitable courses and create your timetable, we offer two optional webinars on course planning and scheduling on two different dates:
Session 1: September 26, 2019, at 3 pm CEST. Since places are limited we kindly ask you to sign up through this link by September 24th, 2019: https://evasys.zv.tum.de/evasys/online.php?p=courseplanning
Session 2: September 30, 2019, at 2 pm CEST. Since places are limited we kindly ask you to sign up through this link by September 25, 2019: https://evasys.zv.tum.de/evasys/online.php?p=courseplanning2
No chance to participate? The manual below summarizes the most important information.
- Service Point
First contact point for all students of the TUM School of Management
All general questions, receiving certificates and other documents or submitting bachelor/master theses
- Phone +49 (89) 289 25000
- Room 1554
- Office hours
Opening hours: Monday until Friday from 9:00-12:30 / 13:30-16:00