Do you have further questions or need additional information? We are happy to offer you assistance with all issues regarding your TUM School of Management experience. Please reach out to us via phone or email or see the Business hours of our offices for personal consultation. You can also send us your inquiry by means of our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Master in Management
- UnternehmerTUM offers brand new lab course “Tech Challenge”. Application deadline: October 11th. For more information and application please visit http://techchallenge.de/.
- In the coming winter term, TUM School of Management is offering a new lecture series by Prof. Michael Süß. If you’re interested in 3D printing and how this technology will impact various industries, make sure to check out the flyer and register via TUMOnline.
- Course registration for seminars and limited courses for the winter term 2017 will be open from 12/09/2017 until 19/09/2017. Please find more information here. There is also a guide available here.
- Planned video recordings for the winter semester 2017/18 More information here (PDF)
- Track 1 & 2 for current students only – no new intake after academic year 2015/16!
- New Elective for the Major in Management: Finance & Accounting for MScTUM-BWL offered by Assistant Professorship of Economics of Energy Markets (Prof. Schwenen)
For more information please visit TUMonline or find here
Will you comply with part of your workload by taking specialization or elective courses? In order to help you find suitable courses and create your timetable, we offer an optional webinar on course planning and scheduling on October 11, 2017, 4:30-6 pm CEST.
Since places are limited we kindly ask you to sign up through this link by October 8, 2017: https://evasys.zv.tum.de/evasys/online.php?p=webcps172
No chance to participate? The manual below summarizes the most important information.