TUM School of Management and HEC Paris have joined forces in a new Double Degree Program: While HEC Paris is well-known for its excellent management education, TUM School of Management is a leading management school at the interface between management and technology.
The four-semester Master in Management & Innovation program is aimed at young professionals with first professional experience who would like to bridge the gap between management and technology. Graduates from this unique English-language program will be the innovation managers of the future, with a unique ability to understand the needs of companies.
Join this unique Master program and take advantage of its many benefits:
- Study in a small group at two of Europe’s most renowned universities: Technical University of Munich and HEC Paris
- Dive deep into technology and innovation management
- Discover the latest technological trends and their effects on modern management
- Acquire extensive knowledge in general management, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Use the chance to apply your learnings by working on a real project work in an organization
- Gain international experience and meet a diverse group of other young professionals as your fellow students
- Conclude with a Double Degree from two leading European universities