Do you have further questions or need additional information? We are happy to offer you assistance with all issues regarding your TUM School of Management experience. Please reach out to us via phone or email or see the Business hours of our offices for personal consultation. You can also send us your inquiry by means of our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Master in Management & Innovation
The Technical University of Munich (TUM) is one of Europe’s top universities. It is committed to excellence in research and teaching, interdisciplinary education and the active promotion of promising young academics. It also forges strong links with companies and academic institutions across the world.
TUM was one of the first universities in Germany to receive the title University of Excellence. It regularly features among the top European universities in international rankings. In 2017, for example, the international news agency Reuters ranked TUM as one of the five most innovative universities in Europe. TUM School of Management also ranks highly for business and technology studies. For several years now it has been named by the German-language business newspaper Handelsblatt the leading research business school in Germany.
three study locations: depending on your chosen track
TUM Campus Heilbronn
TUM Campus Heilbronn (TUM Track)
- Located in the center of Heilbronn-Franken
- Known as the “region of world market leaders”
- Great number of innovative, family-let small and medium-sized enterprises
- Combination of entrepreneurial spirit and innovative capacity
- Learn straight from the source how these companies operate and how they are managed
- Study at a brand new campus in the center of Heilbronn
HEC Paris (Double Degree Track)
- HEC is one of the world’s leading business shools
- Master in Management program was ranked second in the world by the Financial Times in 2017
- Edge-cutting research in all fields of management science that is tested in real-world contexts and is constantly updated and fully aligned with the expectations of the business world
- Extremely close relations with the corporate world, providing its students with thousands of opportunities (e.g. five international job fairs, numerous professional workshops, mentoring with alumni, conferences with prestigious guest speakers and CEOs, and business games and academic awards sponsored by leading international companies)
- One of the most powerful Alumni Association in Europe with more than 52,300 members in 132 countries
TUM Campus Munich
TUM Campus Munich
- Munich is home to a large number of businesses, from startups to major corporations
- Many national and international companies in industries such as automotive or management consulting have their head offices here.
- UnternehmerTUM, the Technical University of Munich’s center for innovation and business creation, provides coaching, training courses and much more for startups.
- The city itself offers a very high quality of life thanks to its buzzing cultural scene and stunning lakes and mountains nearby.