Master in Management & Technology
Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Specialization in management
- Specialization in technology (advanced knowledge)
- Electives in management and technology
- Advanced International Experience*
- Master’s thesis
Upon completion of this program our graduates will
- be experts in linking engineering or natural science and management.
- have expert business knowledge in their field of specialization.
- be problem-solvers for complex business issues.
- be responsible leaders.
- be leaders in a global world.
Language of instruction
- up to 100% in English (depending on the choice of specialization)
- up to 75% management or up to 50% technology
Length of program
- April 1 – June 30
(for winter semester start)
- or November 1 – 30
(for summer semester start)
Start of program
Winter semester or summer semester
- Bachelor in Management & Technology (TUM-BWL) or a comparable program at the intersection of management and technology with at least 25 ECTS in management, 10 ECTS in economics and 15 ECTS in engineering or natural sciences (maths or statistics included).
- Successful completion of the assessment procedure
- No fee (by German law)
- Student Union contribution
*Final approval still pending