Do you have further questions on our services or need additional Information about school? Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions. If you still can’t find what you are looking for, you can also send us your inquiry by means of our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Master in Management & Technology
The chair of Corporate Management (Prof. Mohnen) offers a new advanced seminar “Advanced Seminar in Finance & Accounting (WI001260): Führung von Family Offices” and a new course “Strategy and Business model developement for the trade of high-quality capital goods (WI001261)” Please register for them via TUMonline.
The Associate Professorship of Digital Finance (Prof. Loos) offers a course: “Behavioral Finance (WI001259)” Please register for the course via TUMonline.
- Course registration for seminars and limited courses for the winter term 2020 will be opened from 14/09/2020 at 1 am until 27/09/2020 at 11:30 pm. Please click here to register. There is also a guide available here.
- Course registration for seminars and practical courses TUM Department of Informatics for WS 20/21. A guide is available here.
- Planned video recordings for the winter term 2020/2021: Full list here
- New Softskill Seminars: find infos on dates and registration here.
- Preparatory course Informatics (in addition to online course LOOP) for students of TUM SOM has been opened, students can register start from now. Please log in into TUMonline for details.
- Service Point
First contact point for all students of the TUM School of Management
All general questions, receiving certificates and other documents or submitting bachelor/master theses
- Phone +49 (89) 289 25000
- Room 1554
- Office hours
Due to the current situation, our service point remains closed to the general public.
Please call us via phone or send us an email with your inquiry.