Do you have further questions on our services or need additional Information about school? Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions. If you still can’t find what you are looking for, you can also send us your inquiry by means of our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Master in Management & Technology
- New student starting in winter term 19/20? Please find here your onboarding schedule to prepare and plan your study start.
- Course registration for seminars and limited courses for the winter term 2019/2020 will be open from 05/08/2019 12am until 18/08/2019 11:30pm. Please click here to register. There is also a guide available here.
- Important information regarding the registration for courses at the faculty of informatics for the winter term 2019/2020 can be found here.
- Planned video recordings for the winter term 2019/2020: Full list here
- New Softskill Seminars: find infos on dates and registration for the winter semester 2019/20 here
The next webinar on Course Planning and Scheduling for Master in Management & Technology students will take place just before or in the beginning of the summer semester 2020.
The manual below also summarizes the most important information.
- Service Point
First contact point for all students of the TUM School of Management
All general questions, receiving certificates and other documents or submitting bachelor/master theses
- Phone +49 (89) 289 25000
- Room 1554
- Office hours
Monday until Friday from 9:00-12:30 / 13:30-16:00