Do you have further questions on our services or need additional Information about school? Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions. If you still can’t find what you are looking for, you can also send us your inquiry by means of our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Master in Management & Technology
- UnternehmerTUM offers brand new lab course “Tech Challenge”. Application deadline: October 11th. For more information and application please visit http://techchallenge.de/.
- In the coming winter term, TUM School of Management is offering a new lecture series by Prof. Michael Süß. If you’re interested in 3D printing and how this technology will impact various industries, make sure to check out the flyer and register via TUMOnline.
- Course registration for seminars and limited courses for the winter term 2017 will be open from 12/09/2017 until 19/09/2017. Please find more information here. There is also a guide available here.
- Ringvorlesung: “Innovationskonzepte in der Energiespeicherung” More information here
- Planned video recordings for the winter semester 2017/18 More information here (PDF)
- New Elective for the Major in Management: Finance & Accounting for MScTUM-BWL offered by Assistant Professorship of Economics of Energy Markets (Prof. Schwenen)
For more information please visit TUMonline or find here
- Important information about “Seminar Course” in Informatics SS 2017 for TUM-BWL BSc (only for intakes including SS 14) and TUM-BWL MSc find here
Will you comply with part of your workload by taking specialization or elective courses? In order to help you find suitable courses and create your timetable, we offer an optional webinar on course planning and scheduling on October 11, 2017, 4:30-6 pm CEST.
Since places are limited we kindly ask you to sign up through this link by October 8, 2017: https://evasys.zv.tum.de/evasys/online.php?p=webcps172
No chance to participate? The manual below summarizes the most important information.
Course schedules WS 17/18
Course schedules SS 17
Course schedules WS 16/17
Additional courses WS 16/17
Course schedules SS 16
- Service Point
First contact point for all students of the TUM School of Management
All general questions, receiving certificates and other documents or submitting bachelor/master theses
- Phone +49 (89) 289 - 25000
- Room 1554
- Office hours
Monday until Friday 9:00 a.m until 4:00 p.m.